Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Secret Santa Last Day of Signup

Last day to enter the Secret Santa. Tomorrow I will collect all the names from the three threads into a list. If you get this late then it's still OK to jump in but the plan is to get the name selections done before the end of the week.
 
WHAT ALL INVOLVED NEED TO DO NOW.
Could all those who have shown interest please e-mail me with your name, full address and your blog name so Cath can then e-mail each of us (yes I'm in after my wife's kind offer to run it!) the details of our targets. Then we have plenty of time to check out what the recipient is in to and get it to them.

My mail is   ian_willey at hotmail dot com

2 comments:

  1. Ah, go on then. Count me in.

    Because my family doesn't buy me hobby gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would if I could, but money is too tight right now. I'm working as a journeyman drummer to make a little spare dosh just to survive.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.