Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Thursday 14 November 2013

Secret Santa & Santa Clause Targets Engaged.



This time next week I will have my Secret Santa parcel on it's way to it's victim, er recipient with a few extra's for a nice care package. This way it gets to be wrapped in suitable paper and all. I am equally smug to say that by then I will have finished painting my Santa Clause and will be preparing to send that out as well. All told it will leave me all warm and tingly. It will also make me rather look forward to Christmas Day when I will be looking under the tree for some rather special Christmas cheer. 

I have to admit I knew roughly what I was going to get my Secret Santa for some time now but wanted to make sure I got the right thing which took a bit more digging but I finally was happy to pull the trigger. I have plenty of time to get it there so now all I need to do is relax and wait.

So if any of you out there are still unsure what to get your target feel free to get in touch with Cath and she will ask for a list and if you have had such an e-mail request, don't leave em hangin' dude  ;-)

Again a big thank you to Cath and all of you taking part as it really makes this a great fun and community Yule Tide event.

11 comments:

  1. Ive managed to get my Santa Clause painted, but still need to get it in the post, as for the secret Santa I think I may have to send Cath a message for a little help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dam I am still waiting for my figures to show up from the company :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent out my gift last week. I kind of prefer going without a wish list as it forces me to actually go through the blog and think "what fits best?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in all-out Panic mode, but I remain hopeful that next weeks trip to London will help me sort out the Secret Santa situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Cath, I now have a few ideas, before that I hadn't a clue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. got my secret santa sorted, just needs postin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Santa Clause is painted but my Secret Santa is gone but the company forgot to write Secret Santa on the package!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is painted. I just have to drop it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Michael, Cath has managed to get a few folk sorted out. I hope my gifter is not struggling as I have not thrown up a list.

    @ James, ooch, hope they don't leave you to pushed for time

    @ Dartfrog, good point and it's great not to have a clue what's coming :-)

    @ Thomas, well if your target is in the UK take the opportunity to send it to them at the same time and save on the extra postage

    @ Ray, shes a good lass that one

    @ Dave, I still don't know if mine will go direct or via me

    @ Fran, oooh well sometimes the company puts their details on the outside so maybe they will get to know what company but not the item. If you let Cath know then she could always notify the guy so they know nnot to open it?

    @ Chris, please don't use the word drop ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did have one negative drawback: My secret Santa package arrived un-marked from Baccus right after I had made an order, I looked inside, assumed they had mis-packed it and emailed to complain.....

      Delete
    2. oooh that's not good, I am guessing you will have seen everything in the package

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.