Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Saturday 1 March 2014

Leven Miniatures Willey Gallery

Mike over at Leven Miniatures has honoured me with my own gallery. I am rather happy with that turn of events. Given that I have not had the chance to do a building of the week for this week as I need to push through some figures I need to have ready for Thursday I am taking advantage and replacing it with this post instead.

Talking Leven, Mike has released more buildings (that's a surprise) but these are wrecks!! So if you want a ruined house or two in 6mm here they are.


Mike has sent me this house to paint so I will make it one of the next buildings I do, looks perfect for the WWII Europe gamer. I hope to get some painted up before I disappear on Thursday to Blackpool for four days of ASL but no promises.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having your own gallery on Levens website

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.