Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Monday 12 May 2014

Winter War Picture Archive



Over at Gamesquad on the ASL Forum one of the regulars posted a link to the newly opened Finnish Winter War and Continuation War photo archive. I thought it might be of interest to those of us who either bought into the Baker Company Kickstarter or have bought the Warlord range. 

The images are not really suitable for putting on a blog but can be used for inspiration or extra painting guides etc. Of course they are fine for just taking a look through.

The site also has search facilities and even has video's so it could be useful. I have yet to have a long look at it but as it shows more than just military images I think I will enjoy the site even more.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a fabulous resource, I will have to go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find something of interest

      Ian

      Delete
  2. It's a fantastic resource, and it has been up and running for a year now. Recommended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was new, did not check on the details though. There is quite a few of this kind of resource cropping up and they are great for those of us interested in this period of history

      Ian

      Delete
  3. Not to post off topic, but it was so cold here
    this morning, I almost thought it was still
    winter. I came THIS CLOSE to turning on
    the heat. Just to give the place a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.