Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Naughty Vikings 28mm Foundry

Almost to the end of the Challenge posts, which is handy as I am in the middle of basing up the last of my Romans. So today we have the naked berserker's from Foundry.

I would have liked more poses, though these all look fairly different I have another eight that will cause some repeats. The main issue is that you can't exactly paint the clothes different colours to mask the similar figures LOL.

You would think these would paint up faster than the clothed guys but actually took longer as I had to add more depth to the skin, not able to get away with a wash and touch up.

Time will tell if I can break my son's shieldwall with these guys or will they be beaten back with more than their ego's bruised.

I will leave you with a image of the last 28mm submission to the challenge, I still have a heap of Vikings and such to do and will be adding some to the queue once I have cleared some space. Tomorrow will see a new building in the works from Leven and tonight for me, it's time for the next Napoleonic buildings.

7 comments:

  1. Foundry Beserkers I think/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the correction, I have changed the details and thanks for the figures Gary. My son is getting up the courage to paint his, the fact it embarrass his sister encourages him.

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers Roger, back to the wee chappies at the moment

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.